Originally from Florida, Wade Wilcox is a Realtor® specializing in Residential and Land properties in the Fulton-Forsyth-Gwinnett area since 2005. Prior to this, Wade spent over 15 years sharpening his sales and marketing skills with household names in the consumer products industry, Wade is able to pass on those same special customer service qualities to all of his clients.
Wade corporately relocated 5 times throughout his earlier career, so he understands the emotions clients go through as they too find themselves relocating into the area. The same can be said for sellers in the Atlanta area who need to sell and relocate elsewhere.
- Cumming and Roswell resident since 2003
- Active member of Northpoint Community Church since 2003
- Avid year round ALTA and USTA tennis player
Education & Professional Credentials
- Florida State University Alumni
- Luxury Home Market Designation
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Georgia Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the 400 North Board of REALTORS